I got Tagged!!!

I promised Josiet i'll rest from my travel diary to answer her tag. Okay, here it is...

20 Questions Meme
Here are the rules: Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question,make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight ( people in your list. List them out at the end of this post).

1. Who do you miss the most right now?
Mama – esp when I’m being neurotic, I need her dose of logic

2. Ever thought of going away just to be alone?
Countless times….and I do it quite often….

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
It’s a toss up between South America (Macchu Picchu to be exact) and Tibet

4. Which part of you that you h*te the most?
Lots…hehe….especially my lack thereof!

5. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
I become a drama queen…… I can be quite good with being one! Well, I become introspective and quiet, talk to myself in my thoughts……

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Family and friends….they are everything to me

7. If you win $10 million, what would you do?
Invest half in 5-year Treasury bonds, the interest will be used for a scholarship fund in our province, the other half will be given to my family (I’ll set up renewable TDs in their names which they cannot touch till they are at least 35yo!) and of course, I’ll use some of it myself!!! I want to travel in style!

8. What do you love the most last year (2007)?
Became more mature with family responsibilities (I know, medyo late na nga eh!)

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
A perfect mom. A good wife. A wonderful friend.

10. How do you cope with boredom?
I read, call up friends, walk around, cook and eat

11. What is that one thing that you will never ever regret in your life?
Using up my savings on travelling……

12. What makes life worth it?
You love and you get loved…..

13. What is your ambition?
To own a hotel conglomerate…..hahahaha…wish ko lang!

14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
The $10 million????

15. How did you celebrate New Year?
Went with J to HIH and danced the whole night away….had a little LQ scene as a bonus!

16. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution?
I’ve finished my Mekong trip….must get into the university I wanted for the Spring term ‘09

17. What do you look forward to in 2008?
Have to learn how to dive….but first, I have to learn how to swim!

18. What are you proud of?
My family

19. What is the most important to you, besides your family?
My friends, my work, my sanity…

20. What do you want to be 5 years from now?
Starting on my hotel conglomerate…..hahahahaha…itataga ko na to sa bato!

Comments

eDreGiN said…
Hahahaha! Natawa ako dun sa LQ as bonus! biglang bumalik ang eksena sa isip ko, hahahaha! At least me naalala ka neng na ganyan...Im sure with M dika magkaroon ng LQ as that, LOL! (ang mata day! takot ko lang, hehehehe)
Josiet said…
Thanks for the nice words mader!!! Truly appreciate it.

Hotel conglomerate? Sali ako dyan...ay travel agency lang pala ako. Cge ako nalang magsupply ng mga guests mo..char! hahaha
Bonangskie said…
It was a colorful night...a good way to welcome the New Year 2008!!! But I think yours was definitely more colorful than mine!!! Hehehe

How i wish neng! A Filipino international hotel conglomerate! Hahahaha.....

Popular Posts