KISSARU 2010

I feel the energies resurging back to my body…..the “pre-opening rush”. It gives you the adrenaline and zeal to make things happen fast and quick, to be on schedule for the big day --- Opening Day.

I had almost forgotten that I have not had any off days for more than a month! I am so focused on my timeline.....staff phasing arrival......recruitment schedule....work visas....uuuuggghhh!
From the resort, I had circuitous route via Kaadheedhoo airport which made the usual 50-minute journey into a 2-hour flight making me arrive in Male capital, haggard and hungry! I was so famished (I really cannot skip meals, especially lunch!) that I immediately jumped out of the dhoni the moment we arrived at the jetty --- and forgot about our recruitment banner! God! We had it re-printed that same night.
(the Maldives President visiting our booth)
One important event in a recruitment schedule for any pre-opening resort in the Maldives is the annual KISSARU Job Fair. It is arranged every year by the Youth Ministry and is normally attended by all major companies in the country. KISSARU 2010 was held at Dharubaaruge Exhibition Hall from 8th - 10th April.
For 3 days, my heels cracked from standing up all the time, my voice hoarse from answering questions......we were so dead-tired!
(as in naka-bangs talaga for the event! hahaha)
Hands down! We had the best booth/stall in the event. Mind you, the daily newspaper Haveeru even featured us in their paper. I am really all praises to the Soneva Gili team (headed by Mr. Jorely) for such a fantastic display and superb organization/preparation. What an amazing team!

Comments

eDreGiN said…
Yesterday today and tomorrow ang booth nyo ang pinakamaganda. All your hardwork lola v will be paid off naman so okey lang. Wait and see nalang sa kapalit, heheh
rozard said…
Lola V ini na time nan nag RHU worker kaw as in family planning ever.l. guvah n shop pero infairview QC mukhang my budget an izo booth..vonggalore chi
Bonangskie said…
Nang-okray china kaw Langga! Nakay barefoot luxury kami kaya naka-paa lang ako sa aming booth! hahaha

Yes-terday, today, and tomorrow gajud! Kami ang pinakamaganda na booth kasi pinaghirapan sya talaga!

Popular Posts