My Hongkong Wish List

Armed with the Lonely Planet guidebook I bought, months before going for my planned Hongkong trip I have listed down the places that I wanted to visit.

1. Victoria Peak – take the Peak Tram to go to the top and get the best view and photo of the Hongkong landscape.


2. Repulse Bay – the only significant white sand beach around Hongkong (I always felt compelled to see what type of beaches they have on offer!) and the site of Kwun Yum shrine.


3. Tsim Sha Tsui waterfront – perfect vantage point to watch the vibrant life of Hongkong and of course to take a ride of the Star Ferry (promise on my next trip!)


4. Markets – Temple Night Market, Stanley Market, Ladies Market….there are a multitude of flea markets around the city but we were only able to visit one --- Temple Market….. next time ulit….


5. Parks – I wanted to visit the Kowloon Walled City Park but it was too far away from where we stayed so I opted for the nearby Kowloon Park although I was dismayed at not being able to watch the Kung Fu show every Sunday (I arrived when they were packing up already! Haaaay!).

For my next trip to Hongkong (not sure when! Hehehe), I promise to visit these places…..

1. Theme Parks – only and only if, I bring my nieces and nephew with me…… to Disneyland and Ocean Park.

2. Ngong Ping - to take the cable car ride and visit the temple there.

Comments

Popular Posts