The colors of my hometown.....

I went home last month for about 3 weeks. I ended up with burnt skin from too much beach activities (well, if you count painting the walls of our beach house also as a beach activity! hahaha).

I decided to visit some nearby towns within my district, places that I haven't been to for a couple of years. Its great to be able to rediscover the beauty once again and recapture that feeling of awe and wonder.

Going around the place, I fell in love with my hometown all over again.

Cantilan

Lanuza

Comments

Josiet said…
We were planning to go to Lanuza last time, but we did not have enough time. Sayang! Next time rakan.

I love our place! It's beautiful.
Bonangskie said…
Yes maganda ang shoreline gajud nan Lanuza, especially farther from town jaon sa may Habag na area na.

Popular Posts