My Itinerary

(Diary: Sojourn to India - March 31 - April 30, 2006)


This is my itinerary for this trip....kung masunod sana..

Kerala
Bangalore - actually Mysore talaga ang gusto ko mapuntahan coz of its Palace
Goa - beaches
Mumbai - I'm super fascinated about Bollywood (malay nyo baka makuha akong extra!haha)
Rajasthan - i want to see the desert and the camels
Agra - the reason for my being here -- Taj Mahal
Dharamsala - kaya talaga pilgrimage to kasi I want to go to the residence of Dalai Lama
New Delhi
Chennai

A lot of people go to India for a host of different reasons, probably the reason why we get a lot of different stories about India. We see varying faces of India as seen by a wealthy tourist, a budget-conscious backpacker or through a saddened traumatic soul in search for closure, or an energetic traveller eagerly waiting for the next adventure. India is all that and more!

Comments

Popular Posts