Christmas Card

Christmas is fast approaching……..the past few days, I was busy attending Christmas parties of friends and relatives.

The other day, I started rummaging through all my old things stored in my mom’s closet, and I found this…….

An old Christmas card given to me when I was in 2nd year high school, “I cannot remember the boy and sorry but I also cannot remember the feeling anymore!”…….hahhaha……My teenage self must have been horrified to receive it! Lol

As in, mega naka-Tagalog words pa sya……..with a condition, “ kailangan resfonce ha!”

I really had the fits laughing nonstop at the message in the card (to the giver, I’m really sorry I don’t mean to laugh at you pero nakakatawa naman talaga! Lol)……here’s a teaser;

“Minahal na mahal kita, kapag hindi kita makikita nalulungkot ako katulad ‘yong sound na Mis na Mis Kita, wag mong malimutan yong sulat ko sa’yo.”

I honestly cannot remember who gave me this, he must be from a higher grade or from a different section.

Oh God, Christmas really does bring lots of fun and laughter!!!

Comments

Josiet said…
LOL!!! Kabibo isab iton neng. Pag abot ko diton, ihagas mo kun kanin-o gikan hu? hehe
Chris said…
Now what have you done Yvonne! I bet the poor boy has read your message and is heartbroken all over again. Boys are soft on the inside, you know:) Merry Christmas!


(PS: This was just too good to resist:))
Bonangskie said…
@Josiet - Neng, he was there pala sa batch reunion nat...lol

@Chris - was trying not to laugh when i saw him this time after 16yrs!!!
ariesh.sansue said…
ahahaha! ganda mo ma'am haba ng hair.. sana nag-RESFONCE ka din! ahahaha!
Bonangskie said…
@Kaka, diosmio naghigh blood lang ako! hahaha...at least he is a nice guy naman pala.

Popular Posts