Flight Home....

Male-Colombo-Kuala Lumpur-Kota Kinabalu-Cebu

The flight I got on for my flight back home was really loooong…….from Male, we flew to Colombo and made a stop-over (it was only for 30 minutes so there was no need for us to get down from the plane) before going to Kuala Lumpur. We left at 10:20pm, 18th November and arrived in KL the following morning at 7:05am. We had to get off KLIA for awhile coz we have to change planes and again, we have to check in at 8:55am for our 9:40am flight. It was another code-sharing flight so we have to go via Kota Kinabalu in Sabah, Malaysia.

I heard from friends that the place is really awesome. Since we had a 1-hour layover, I went over to the bookshop to get some travel brochures and postcards……hmmm, just revving myself up for a possible trip later next year, maybe? Hehehe

I arrived at 3:05pm at the Mactan International Airport in Cebu City, it was a long 16-hour trip with multiple stops but my stomach was really really FULL!!! Lol……coz they always feed you in every leg! And what’s so interesting is that, in every stop they serve in a different packet or serving plate, merong naka styro-foam pack....then in an aluminum foil + plastic pack....then in a colorful plastic box like this one.....

My welcome to Cebu was a little drizzle and horrendous traffic……

Comments

Popular Posts