WANTED : Travel buddy


Its been almost 3 months since I was last on a flight over the Indian Ocean.....I am in desperate need for a change of scenery....I had been so engrossed in my work, what with all the recruitment trips going on....

I am desperate for a break!

Initially, my plan was to go to Hongkong-Macau-Mainland China.....but I don't think I can get enough time to do that.....I only have 3 weeks at the most before the resort opens (early August), meaning I have to go before July!

I shifted my plans a little bit, geographically I mean...... moved the cursor down to........India and Nepal!!!

Okay, here's my plan:

From Maldives, I will fly to Bangalore......

Bangalore - Mysore (this is a special trip to visit my old boss as she is undergoing medical treatments)

Bangalore - Varanasi - Gorakhpur - Sunaili - Kathmandu - Pokhara - Bhairawa/Lumbini - Gorakhpur (then return to Bangalore either by train/plane)

Anyone travelling around the month of June to India & Nepal on this route is welcome to join me!

Comments

Four-eyed-missy said…
Bonang, kinagat ka na naman ng travel bug! Babalik ka ulit sa India??? Huwaw, nakailang balik ka na at ako ay wala pa? Super inggit ako. If only I could, I would like to be your travel buddy. Hirap na kasi pag may asawa e hihihihi. Good luck and as usual, patingin na lang ako sa fektyurs *lol*
Bonangskie said…
Yes-terday madam! Kina-kati ang paa ko talaga! Haaay, super busy pa mandin kami ngaun ewan ko na lng kung matuloy!

Kaya nga, lubos-lubusin ko na ang mga lakad habang wala pang *asawa*...hehehe

Popular Posts