Change of Plans......

I am already getting mental about my vacation (I don’t know why I am crazy about this particular vacation maybe it has something to do with the passing of J’s dad, makes you face the reality of your parent’s mortality) back to Philippines supposedly in August then wham! My department colleague who just got married asked if she can go in August with her husband to Srilanka as they plan to have the wedding banquet there --- I felt bad so I said yes! Well, she earned it naman after working so hard these past months, actually it’s the least I can do.

Okay, change of plans….

Actually my vacation itinerary is like this,

1. Go to Negros Oriental (I have relatives from my father side residing in the foothills of Mt. Canlaon! Well, the city of Canlaon is located in the foothills of the mountain so there you have it, apt description!) with my parents for a week --- that is if I can tear my workaholic mudra from her work otherwise it’s me and Papa. 2. Stay for two weeks in my dearly beloved hometown, Madrid, Surigao del Sur, and visit my other “spiritual” place, Consuelo, during the weekends (and continue on with my tanning!) in our dilapidated beach house….hehehe .....look at these pictures...awesome!!3. Visit my older sis in Singapore for a couple of days and continue on to Malaysia via the Malacca Strait (and stop over in Melaka on my way to KL) to visit my poging inaanak, EJ!
(eto yung favorite pic ko!)
I can still do this even if its going to be in September (31st August - 3rd October) now instead of August, kaya lang I will miss the Fiesta nan Cantilan on August 15th!!!! I am really a small-town girl at heart --- I love fiestas!!!

Comments

Josiet said…
Uyy..moved na naman!? Kala ko pa naman magkikita tayo a Malapascua? Hahaha...Wish ko lang!
Bonangskie said…
Hay wish ko lang Neng! Ganyan talaga ang singletons, we have to give way to the married ones kasi makonsensya ako! Hehehe
Josiet said…
Mader,

I have switched into a custom domain. Pakipalitan naman ung luma (http://jmcastaneda.blogspot.com) into the new one (www.mumsified.com)

Thanks! Kaya mo yan! hehehe
Bonangskie said…
Neng, nagtry ako baket di sya ma-change? Ano veh! Kainis naman ang pagka-bobing ko...di bale pag bumalik na si Ganda, ipa-check ko na lang.

Popular Posts