Christmas away from home....

I am in a resort right now...for my training, before heading out to my new worksite.....last night was a real blast! I had real fun with the new friends I've made here (the people here are so nice and hospitable!), they did not make me feel excluded at all.

We all trooped to the Host Bar last night for the Christmas Eve (with the newly inaugurated disco area) and whenever there is music....of course, I really cannot stop dancing....and the drinks were nonstop --- the best thing is, its FREE....oh la la!!!! The owner even came at midnight to dance with all the staff and when he saw me standing near my table (coz I stopped to get my drink, so thirsty from the dancing!) he grabbed me and told me to dance! He did it to everyone, greeted all of us, did the snake dance.....hahaha...it was hilarious fun!

Now its the 25th --- Christmas Day......after lunch (we had turkey!) I came here at the wifi champa.....got homesick....so I logged on to 105.1 Crossover FM station and then I immediately heard.....I'm dreaming of a white christmas....made me want to cry....

It really sucks...being away from home for Christmas.....I might want to be a nomad for the rest of the year but whenever Christmas comes I always love being at home, preparing noche buena, dressing up for the Simbang Gabi.....

I promise...next year......I will be home for Christmas......

Comments

eDreGiN said…
-Ako neng fave ko ngayon na tugtog talaga ang Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas, hehehe...

Anyway, I miss celebrating Christmas at home nadin...when I looked at the photos Dailene has sent me today nalungkot naman ako kase mas namiss ko sila lalo...

Anyway, I had a blast din kagabi..I danced till 3am sumakit mga tuhod ko kase hinde naman sya nakakundisyon, hahaha!

Nangarag ako sa Gala Dinner sobrang dami ng food as in super (eh ang rate naman kase per Adult is US$ 129) pero kahit anong gawin kong lafang neng ayaw na tanggapin ng tyan ko dahil wala ng paglagyan, like yong roasted turkey isang malaking hita ba naman binigay sa akin liban sa cold turkey, kalokers talaga! and the best thing kagabi eh lahat FOC...from room accommodation, food & beverages...at the Bar nakarami din ako ng inom liban sa Sundowners Bar kung nagpalamig din kami, hahahaha!


Ano ba ito parang sulat na...o sya valah! Merry Christmas! (will hit HIH tonight with or without bro kay ton bayot mag-online kuno sija, kaka diba?!) LOL!
Bonangskie said…
O di vah! At least u had a merry little christmas party! lol wish ko lang nandun ako para completo ang fathangumaa group! hahay..

had fun also last nite...pero i'll definitely go home next year...di puwede na hindi...

ayna pasagdi iton si eduardo! pag enjoy didto sa HIH mamaya!

Popular Posts