Furnishing a New Place

Got a load of things in my itinerary next month…..

First stop will be in Cebu, I need to furnish my 2-bedroom, 2-storey house in Mactan before heading on to my hometown, Madrid. My father is taking care of all the initial preparations like water connection, applying for MECO (Mactan Electric Corporation), etc. God! The headache!!! Good thing, Papa is there to do these things for me! Salamat ‘Pa!

Now, I am in a tether………what type of furnishings to have? How much will it cost? Should I furnish the whole place? Or just 1 room first? What sort of theme should I have? Modern? Minimalistic? Country?

(the ground floor where the living and dining areas will be...)

This is my first "own" house, so I am understandably very excited about it. I have started browsing online forums in Cebu about the best places to shop for furniture and home appliances. I mean, I am a semi-Cebu native and I know where to go but there are a lot of new shops (amazingly, some have websites! Lol) which are now online!

Most likely I’ll end up buying from the usual places like SM Homeworld or Metro Ayala coz they normally have these Grand Sale events with its 50% off discounts.

Guys, any ideas or tips you can share with me on furnishings??? I am desperate for recommendations and suggestions!

Comments

Popular Posts