SLOW Design @ home

I am seriously thinking of incorporating SLOW Design technology when furnishing my place. I mean, it’s a very compact and minuscule house, and bought fully constructed but still the Six Senses part of me screams at having Eco-friendly gadgets and furniture inside my place.

I know it’s going to be veeeeerrrryyy expensive, way way out of my budget range.

I want to have dual flush WC so I can save up on water usage.

I want to make sure I can get natural ventilation (though I’m skeptical about this, the heat in Cebu is crazy!) so I don’t have to put Airconditioning inside my rooms.

I just hope that we can get cheaper solar water heaters which can be easily installed in a portable manner (if they can get this cheap in India, why can we not get it from here???). Can the government give RE technology (Renewable Energy) subsidy also so we can install these at home?
Or is it too much to ask?

Hay naku, we really need to be more tuned in to our environment as it has been screaming at us the past few weeks, telling us to change and do something.

Comments

Popular Posts