Got a New Laptop!!!

I am so excited. I was chatting with my sister this morning and our talk veered off to laptop brands (she knows about these things so I always check up with her first!). She told me it will be cheaper if she buys it from Singapore and bring it with her when she comes home for the holidays.

I am giving away my 2-year old Acer Aspire 4710 to my mom when I go home coz she wants to have a laptop with a bigger screen (so she can definitely see my face clearly when we chat! Hahaha).
And so my quest for a new laptop started……I wanted to have an HP Mini coz Ganda bought one last summer in Singapore and it looks so stylish!

Good news! A friend of my sister was able to get me this HP Mini 1117TU Vivienne Tam edition with a huge discount!


I can’t wait till I get my hands on it! Counting the days now till I see my sister on the 20th!!!

Comments

Josiet said…
I wanted to buy that one but it was sold out in KL and Manila. Buti ka pa, tapos discounted mo pa mabibili! *jealous* =)
Bonangskie said…
I sooo love extended freebies! hehehe...extension lang ni Elaykra! yes-terday madam, di na rin sya available sa Cebu nagcheck ako buti na lng me mga connection si Elaykra....at super mura sya!! unbelievable McDo sya! hahahaha

Popular Posts