A "new" Old Phone

I have no idea why I have become so techie all of a sudden this year………I am the type of person who always has the “oldest” mobile phone or laptop, doesn’t buy the latest Ipod, or something. I have always prided myself on being so “outdated”.

But since of late, I have started to come out from my Ice Age shell and started looking around at all the techno accessories that my friends have……

Bought an Ipod Touch for my birthday.....

Will be replacing my old laptop already……my next target is my mobile phone……

I am currently using a trusty, very user-friendly Nokia 5000d. I normally buy only Nokia phones coz they are very simple, fuss free phones.

Well, it’s Christmas time!!! The time for receiving gifts and be merry about it!!! I sooooo love freebies!!!!Hahahaha

A bit scratched, used for a few months, but otherwise still in good condition……I will be getting one of my sister’s phone rejects………a Samsung SGH-i320………it has web surfing, text & photo caller ID, MS Push email, and can also record in MPEG4 format (I don’t know what to do with the last one but the first 3 uses are fine with me already!).
But hey, check this one out………the Samsung S9910……it has MP3 player and voice recognition……this is way too high tech for me! hahahaha......Teka, paano kaya mag text sa ganitong phone??? Aww, phone pa ba 'to??? Parang pang-James Bond lang 'to! lol

Comments

Chris said…
Ang mga ito ay magandang phone. Sigurado ang mga presyo mabuting rin, Yvonne?
Bonangskie said…
Hahaha....just where did u get the translation from? Yeah, all these phones r great....prices? the first one is cheap...the next one is free!! HAHAHA
Chris said…
Ibig sabihin hindi ko sa inyo Yvonne? Maaga o huli ako ay pupunta upang malaman ang Tagalog. Mayroon ako.

Popular Posts