Beginner's bloopers...

Malacca Strait Odyssey (September 29 - October 3, 2008)

It was embarrassingly funny.....First, the wheel of my bag broke and it keeps on sliding sideways whenever I move it.
Then, the flight from Cebu had a stop-over in Davao and since all passengers were requested to disembark the aircraft and return back after 45 minutes, I just went ahead inside the airport terminal. I wasn't really listening to the speaker and just proceeded to where the throng of people went to (it doesn't help that I was the last passenger to get off from the plane --- I was sleeping u know!!!) and while lining up for a queue, I heard an announcement " paging passenger Yvonne Dela Cuesta, pls proceed to the Boarding lounge" and then I realized, yikes! I'm lining up for Immigration Control! Kahiya no?? Well, its my first time to go via this route....
I will be staying with my sister while I'm in Singapore....okay, these are the directions I am supposed to follow to get to her place:

1) Take the airport MRT (you go down to straight to the Train to the City platform) and stop at the Tanah Merah station.

2) From the interchange, transfer to the adjacent train bound for the City Hall station.

3) From City Hall, take another train to Orchard station

p.s. "just wait there, i'll come and pick you up."

Okay, here are the directions in getting a ticket......
From the menu options, choose the Buy Standard Ticket button.

Choose the station where you want to disembark....the screen menu will immediately show the amount of the ticket.
Put the necessary coins or bills (up to S$5 bills only)
Then, voila!!!

At least, i know now that I can really follow instructions...hehehe

Okay......need to have a quick dinner fix.....I only had brunch at the plane...Orchard Road at night

Comments

Popular Posts