Southern Hospitality

1-2 September 2008. The two days I spent in Cebu went literally in a blur! I arrived around 12.30pm at the Mactan International Airport and was meet by my Cebu hosts, Kuya Jun and Ate Judith, at the airport. I really couldn’t ask for a better host than them --- it was really superlative! A true southern hospitality!!! Salamat gyud!!!

Of course, I immediately went shopping. The city of Cebu has really come of age when it comes to shopping, I can still remember the days when Colon is the place to go and Gaisano is the by-word for shopping. Nowadays, you can see throngs of people in the huge SM Cebu and Ayala Center complexes akalain mo nga there is no crisis in the Philippines by looking at the number of people around the mall and the number of shops springing up nonstop especially at SM Cebu.

And grabe!!! There are lots of signature brand shops opening up in the malls, I was shocked kasi meron na silang Topshop doon! How I wish na mucho dinero ako coz there are so many things to buy!!!

Halos nakalimutan ko na nga ang aking KFC craving (although I went there on the 2nd day) coz there are so many places to go to and my hosts took me to most of my old haunts, like the infamous “Larshan” --- Boy Abunda and me have something in common --- a visit to Cebu is not complete without a dinner at Larshan! The whole Perez clan went there, even the cutesy grandchild and my partner in crime --- Patrick, ang super kulit talaga!!! Larshan is located near my favorite hospital --- Chong Hua Medical Hospital. As in I don’t trust any other hospital wherever I am, I always make sure all my serious medical needs will be treated there.

Afterwards, we went to have a few bottles of San Mig Lights while playing pool and with a view overlooking the city. Nice huh?

One thing that I really need to do is a visit at the hair salon for a quick nip --- I went to David’s and got a genius in my hair stylist, Eric! As in, he managed to do something remarkable with my lanky, straight hair! And take note, stylish masyado ang lolo at naka- kaffiyeh pa sya.

Okay, here we go… time to board MV Maasin. Its about 12-14hours to Surigao City.

Comments

eDreGiN said…
Wow! Inggit naman ako at sarap ng simula ng bakasyon...Nabili mo na ang Marks & Spencer na Eco Bag ko? :=)
Josiet said…
Nice haircut!!! As in bagay na bagay sa kagandahan mo.

Ano balita sa madrid? Paki blog naman :D
Bonangskie said…
Yes Gands...kaya nga nagpost ako ng Marks & Spencer...kailangan na bumili kasi baka no anda na pagbalik!!!

Neng, amoy iton uso dinhi...hahahha...laos na ang haircut ko talaga nung dumating ako!!! Yes ever magblog ra ako!
Anonymous said…
Hey Yvonne! Sexy pix!

Popular Posts