More Obstacles....

Would you believe, that until now, after working for almost 10 years in different companies, different industries (from recreation to projects to hospitality...hmmm, next? hehehe), and different countries --- I still don't have my f...... TOR (transcript of records)!

I know, such a totally dilettante move....but hey, I'm not alone. I remembered M also freaked out when he was asked for his TOR when he was interviewed for a job in Doha. Apparently, he also conveniently forgot to get all his TORs till his Masters. The good thing was, he only had to send a request to his school and they will forward within 2 weeks --- oh well, British efficiency!

Now its my turn to plead to my dear alma mater to please speed things up.....I literally beg them to at least process it within 2 months --- the months of April - July are considered "peak months" due to the volume of new grads requesting for their TORs, processing time is at least 3 months! Haaay buhay...

"There is no telling how many miles you will have to run while chasing a dream." ~Author Unknown

So true no? hehehe

Anyways, I need to distract myself for 2 months till I get all my documents in order (deadline is Aug 31st) --- must think what school bag to get.....if only someone will give me this, I promise I'll get straight A's (or as in Peyups, puro uno lahat! hahaha).
LV Monogram Neverfull canvas

Coz ever since I saw this ad by Francis Ford Coppola...... I'm in love!


I'm really into quotes right now.... here's another one which I think says it all....

"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday." ~Author Unknown

Hahaha....wala lang....wala magawa! Lol

Comments

Josiet said…
closer to the LV? absolutely!!! hehehe
Bonangskie said…
hahahah....to the enrolment Neng...malajo ako sa LV!

Popular Posts