Wish


"If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of it all. And so today I still have a dream."

~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Its been ages since I was last inside a classroom, sitting quietly in the corner (lest I will be called by the professor to answer a question!) and going to the library to borrow books listed under my Readings List. Worrying about reports, graded recitations, and Exam week.....it all seems like a thing of the past.....my very distant past.

Of late, my dream of going back to school is again nagging at me. I really really hope that this time around.....my wish will come true.

Comments

Josiet said…
Pinapatagal mo kase mader. Just do it! I'm sure you'll find yourself in the classroom again! =)
Bonangskie said…
Yeah, i'm definitely pushing myself this time....haay ang hirap, im always procrastinating!

Pinayagan na ako to go Nov-March baka naman di ako tanggapin ng school!!! hahaha
eDreGiN said…
Huh! tumigil ka ganda! as if...sinamahan na nga kita okey ka lang, seguradong tuloy na yan noh!!?
Anonymous said…
goodluck... hope you get your wish...
Bonangskie said…
They require a lot kasi neng...TOR ko nga delayed daw sabi ng Peyups baka midSept pa eh ang deadline sa Aug 31....haaaay....

ANyways, go go go pa rin!
Bonangskie said…
Thanks Carlota! :)

Popular Posts