Pre-Openings...

I was just updating my CV earlier (not because I want to jump ship at this time, but because I need to submit this with my school application forms) and with 2 resort Pre-opening experience, I am on my way to becoming a pro! Hahaha……too conceited me!
Well, anyways, I’m quite proud of the places I’ve worked before and now……

I used to work as Project Coordinator for Coco Palm Bodu Hithi attached to the Planning section and then transferred as HR Administrator 4 months prior to opening. I just received the latest installment of photos from my former colleagues. I can’t believe I was part of this resort from inception to opening --- as in literally counting how many kgs of “white pebbles” will go to each Island Villa!

Now, I am again in HR but with another company, Six Senses to do another pre-opening, this time for Six Senses Latitude Laamu………and it promises to be even more outstanding!


Beans & Leaves Lounge

The Spa

Although, my joining the Hospitality industry can be considered purely accidental (gaya-gaya lang kina Ganda & Josiet……hehehe) coz my course of BA Public Administration is so “malayo” --- I really love my job now!

Comments

Popular Posts