Boredom sets in......

As I have told Josiet in my FB message.....I am also bored!

It's really a new experience for me, to be in a pre-opening resort and to be bored! Things have been challenging in my new place, the opening date keeps on getting postponed, and subsequently, my studies as well will have to get postponed to a later date (now, I have informed the school that I am deferring it to July 2010! what a long way to go!) although I promised myself I am not going to shelve my studies any further, I'm way past my deadline.
One thing though that I can console myself is because of these delays,
1. I can now go home for a longer holiday (38 days total! yehey).
2. I can bring my niece to see her mom and her grandparents (something that we have all been praying for).
3. I can have a blessing of my house in Mactan (instead of paying the tuition fee I can use it now to furnish my house! lol).
4. Have a family reunion at Bantayan, get more tanned and have fun with my cousins and try kayaking and banana rides.
5. Visit my father's relatives in Canlaon City, Negros and my paternal grandmother's relatives in Toledo city.
6. Bond with my old classmates for our Batch Reunion in our hometown.
7. And be home for Christmas!!!!
With all these roller coaster emotions we have at the project site, at least I can buoy myself up by planning my itinerary and counting the days till my long-awaited holiday --- 10 weeks to go!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
hahaha.. works great with me too.. planning trips to occupy my mind.. advance happy holidays
Bonangskie said…
Yeah, its a great thing to do to while away the hours.....hehehe...bisag asa daun ang lupad.

Popular Posts