The New Ayala Center Cebu

Cebu City, Philippines

During my mad rush to furnish my new place to make it habitable for all of us, I was always shuffling back and forth between SM Homeworld and Metro Gaisano Colon (by far the cheaper option with helpful staff and easier coordination of logistics, etc). I was missing my old hang-out......the Ayala Center Cebu
(entrance to the mall)
On our last day in Cebu before we head home, I told my brother and cousins that we should visit Ayala Cebu.

My siblings used to live in the nearby Acacia Street during their college days so whenever I stopped over in Cebu I always frequented Ayala Mall. As in, taga-bukas ng Mall at sinehan....hahaha

I would be at the Metro Ayala door 15 minutes before it opens, in my pambahay shorts and slippers.....kiver ang tumingin.....I really considered it parang an extension of my house! lol

Wow, lots of surprises! It definitely got a new facelift.....we went to the The Terraces, a new wing in the mall where you can find lots of restaurants and shops and in the center is a tranquil mini park.
(with my brother, Ephraim)

(my nephew, Ram-ram, was itching to go down near the fountains)

We shopped a little bit and when we came out it was already way past 7pm. And wow, it was even more amazing to look at and more colorful at night!

Promise, will definitely spend more time here in my next visit.

Comments

Popular Posts