Extra Baggage

It’s been 2 months since I came back from my trip but the extra baggage is still stuck with me --- and just keeps on piling and piling over.

I’m talking about the “bilbils” that I now carry in my previously concave stomach. We were really eating nonstop during the trip, as in puro pork…pork…and more pork…. Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner….. Even snacks, we still choose pork dumplings or something…..we were really horribly gluttonous. We just always reason out that this is our holiday and when we go back to Maldives, it will be a no pork diet!

When I got back to the office, everyone commented on my “fuller” figure and face (as in ewan ko ba bakit ang bilis nagiging siopao ng mukha ko!). For someone who has been forever labeled as “tikling” and who can eat tons of food (if in the province, as in 5 times a day!) without getting a pound, it was a shocker for me! There are people who have already some form of discipline in their diet regimen but for me, it was a real battle --- I just can’t stop eating.

So I weighed my options, I cannot jog (although I used to jog regularly around Male until about a year ago) coz it’s even a bigger battle to wake me up at 6am! I don’t have also any strenuous hobbies like swimming or tennis (I’m too lampa for that) so I have to look elsewhere --- Sheri’s Gym.
I love it! It’s been 2 months since I joined the gym. I can eat what I want as long as I go to the gym regularly. It doesn’t seem that much of a compromise, right?


One bonus though, magaling ang instructor namin.....he is so buff that it made me think (nangarap na agad) that maybe I will get a fab abs after all! Hehehehe....Buti na lang din, Mira is there to remind me that its gym time!

Comments

Josiet said…
I can't believe you have bilbil!

Going to the gym is always a healthy choice. Ako din bumalik na sa gym..:)
Bonangskie said…
Anong wala?? I really have..but its now slowly disappearing again. Buti na lang! 1 more month to go...

I read last nite din in Time na u can avert memory loss in aging by exercising....oh di vah!
eDreGiN said…
-hmmm..ganun...paano nalang ako...ang tamad kong mag exercise...
Bonangskie said…
Magiging ulyanin ka Neng!!! hehehe....

Popular Posts