Till the next trip....

18th day (24th March 2008)

I can't believe I've really gone through the borders of Thai-Cambodia-Laos-Thai....okay, pat on the back for me...hehehe....its self congratulations time!

It is difficult coming back from a holiday, your body and mind is in a vacation mode.... i took again a UL flight via Colombo and the nearer I was to Male, the more I am on denial....I really don't want it to end just yet....

I love who I am or who I become when I am on a trip.....free, independent, anonymous..... always fascinated by the things I see, getting corny during my moments of introspection.... I always get mushy and emotional on my last day, trying to stretch the day further...to grab back the moments..... replaying them in my mind, over and over again.

Well....wanna come join me in my next trip? Either a month-long Vietnam and China trip or somewhere exotic like Egypt and visit the Sphinx!!!

p.s. Belatedly I just realized, there is a hair of Buddha in Luang Prabang, Laos ....a tooth in Kandy, Sri Lanka (I visited the Temple of the Tooth)....kawawa naman ang Buddha....

Comments

Anonymous said…
a month long vacation?? waaahhhh.. kailan pa kaya ako makapag 1 month vacay.. :( :(
eDreGiN said…
- I can only go for 2 weeks...it's either habol ako or mauna akong uuwi sau...ngek! saving pala ako..paano nalang?!!
Bonangskie said…
Yan ang maganda dito sa Maldives Carlots..u get a 30-day annual vacation, eh yung office namin pati expats kasali sa mga casual leave (another 10 days na naman!) that the local staffs enjoy....kaya ayun puwede ka rumampa at least twice a year!

Gands, malayo pa naman yun ano... by next year pa yun! tuloy na lang tayo this September sa Singapore/KL trip tapos daan tayo Malacca Strait....isama natin si kagandahang Randy!

Popular Posts