Weekend get-away..

I was supposed to "enjoy" myself and get a tan at Kandooma Maldives last weekend. Well, that was the plan initially.... and then the rain came.....

I thought, hmm...i'll just have a "little" lie-in and go to the pool with Ate Betsy (nagpaka-sampid nga ako kina Kuya Roy!) in the afternoon..... while waiting for the rain to stop, i'll just continue on reading.... (I was reading "The Historian" by Elena Kostuva, which is really amazing!)...
(I stayed in Ate Tess' room)
When I woke up (beside my book....hehehe), it was already dark outside....oooppssss! its almost 7pm already! There goes my resort holiday! LOL

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yvonne, 7 pm would've been great if there was a full moon. I figure the next one isn't until a couple of weeks before Christmas. Nothing could beat an island beach on a tropical night, under the full moon!
Bonangskie said…
Umm...it sounds romantic...but Chris, I think u forgot one ingredient to make it perfect --- a guy to hold hands with under a moonlit night at the beach! LOL
Anonymous said…
Ah yes, well that, Yvonne :)

Popular Posts