Sri Lanka trip

Instead of being hard at work coz it’s a day before a public holiday, the other day my mind was flying away to Sri Lanka with two of my closest buddies, J and Pedz. We are planning on going there from 4th to 8th December for a bonding trip in the hill country.

I was busy arranging our trip itinerary and knowing me, I’ll plan it down to even the train departures and arrivals. J was tasked with getting the best possible rates from their agents in Sri Lanka (it’s nice to have buddies who work in travel agencies, they get good rates!).

I’m so excited now. Although I’ve been to Sri Lanka and travelled around already for 8-9 times in the past, it was always just a solo backpacking or shopping trip. This time around I’d be with friends I’ve known since childhood, it’s gonna be one long pajama party!

We only need Josiet to complete our Pasay days sleeping arrangements! LOL Oh God! How I miss those days! Cross my fingers.....no jinxes!

Comments

Josiet said…
I wish I were there to join you! Kainggit! Kaya planuhin na ang next travel event na kasama ako!
eDreGiN said…
-oo nga eh! next time uwi tayong lahat at magbook tayo ng hotel na medyo shala sa Pasay...at least hinde na tayo sleeping sa sayog at maglatag nan banig! Hahahaha
Bonangskie said…
mag all-girls trip tayo kasama si Langga! LOL kasi sya naman ang pinakamaganda at pinakamalandi sa atin!

Popular Posts