Its raining outside and i'm in a funk...

I’m in a bad mood today but I just consoled myself by looking at the hotel bookings for our Colombo trip. Its 21 days to go, exactly 3 weeks till our bonding trip!

J is so efficient. She managed to get all our bookings done as in very very cheap.

While in Colombo, our first day will be at the Colombo Hilton ……
In Nuwara Eliya, we want to try staying in a place with a very traditional colonial atmosphere and where else but the very formal The Hill Club ??? They have a formal dress code (p.s. Langga, you need to get a coat and tie!!) after 7pm so dinner is really a formal affair!
We have some last minute shopping to do before we depart so on our last day we will again stay for awhile in Colombo at the Grand Oriental …….
Syalan to the max pero at very discounted rates! I can’t wait to go now!!!

Oh well, if only the rain will let up..... for the meantime, I hope a cup of black coffee will lift up my mood!

Comments

eDreGiN said…
Im so excited and cant wait to stay sa HILL CLUB, hehehe...
Josiet said…
Bongga nga! Hehehe. Magyo-yoga ba kayo dyan sa hill club? Parang ang sarap mag yoga dyan! Hahaha!
Bonangskie said…
At ng maka-outfit na tayo ng pang-winter ba!
eDreGiN said…
-I dont have money tyo buy winter clothers, hahahaha!

Popular Posts