I want to see the Sphinx!!!

It's another holiday again tomorrow.... my mind is wandering off somewhere....naglalakbay sya sa kung saan-saan....

A few days back, J and I were talking about the places we wanted to go. I told her that my next trip will be either to China or Egypt. I am still chasing my “wonders of the world” dream.

So I googled immediately, I need to refresh myself about the list of places considered as the Wonders of the World. There are two categories, the Medieval World and the New Travel Wonders, so I just compiled them both coz some of the places doesn’t exist anymore so I deleted some of them in my list. So here it is,

1. Petra - Jordan
2. Christ the Redeemer - Brazil
3. Machu Picchu - Peru
4. Chichen Itza - Mexico
5. Roman Colosseum - Italy
6. Taj Mahal - India
7. Pyramids of Giza - Egypt
8. Great Wall - China
9. Angkor Wat - Cambodia
10. Forbidden City - China
11. Bagan Temples & Pagodas - Myanmar
12. Karnak Temple - Egypt
13. Teotihuacan - Mexico

I’ve been to only two places in the list, the Angkor Wat in Cambodia and the Taj Mahal in India.
Hmm, next trip should be Egypt to visit the Sphinx and the Karnak Temple near Luxor. J are you coming with me????

So what about you? Where do you want to go next?

Comments

Josiet said…
It's either Japan or Europe for me. Hahaha! In my dreams lang pala yun. Seriously though, after BKK baka Angkor Wat or China :)

just like you, im bitten by the travel bug. kelan kaya ito hihinto? :))
eDreGiN said…
I want to see the Sphinx din but after all the travels this year wala na akong maibubuga, huh' hahaha! Let's go the places na sa tingin ko eh kaya ng powers natin puntahan, sa Myanmar, sa China yan malapit lapit sa atin yan pwede sa sa katulad nating mga cheapang magtravel. Hahahaha!

On a serious note dream ko talaga ang PRAGUE, diko alam naman kung anong meron dun, hahahaha! Anyway, igoogle ko nalang neng marating ko ang diko kayang puntahan, paano nalang...
Anonymous said…
ako magbook pa lang ng Laos-Cambodia-Vietnam trip for mid next year cguro hehehehe... hay naku ang china, kelan ko pa malibot maybe later this yr hehehehehe nanaginip na naman akitch!!! hay kalokers...
Bonangskie said…
Hay naku neng wala ng hinto ang travel bug na yan! Forever na tayong maging mga poorita dahil sa travelling!!! Go go go ka sa Europe neng! at balitaan mo na lang kami!

Aba si Ganda, anong Myanmar yan??? ang mahal doon ano! You have to buy FECs upon arrival sa airport and you need a visa to go there at ang hirap kumuha!!!

Lay-e icareer na lang natin ang CHina na yan next year!!! Pero yes, u go ahead with Laos-Cambodia-Vietnam as in super ganda!

Popular Posts