Waiting Time

When you are waiting for something to happen, it is as if time is so unbelievably sluggish... For the past two weeks, my mind is scattered everywhere....I am biding my time till...

Till our trip to Sri Lanka...... its just 4 days from now and off we will go....

Till my last day at work..... I need to finish my hand-over before the 18th of December....

Till I move to my new place ..... I have to read on about the culture that my new company has, I don't want to arrive there at a disadvantage....I have barely 3 weeks for that....

Till I leave my house..... this one is tedious as I have to wash all my pending laundry, clean up my things, throw away the old and pack away all the things that I want to bring with me...

Right now, I am still at a loss as to how to even make myself focus on my office work (well, it is very tedious and can really put someone to sleep! LOL).

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Yvonne, Been waiting to read a blog update. When are you off to Colombo?
Bonangskie said…
we went there from 4th to 9th...the trip was great! am just being lazy, i'll start updating soon..heheh

Popular Posts