Fall Fashion

I browsed through the Net (it really seems as if I don’t have anything to do the whole day, eh?) about Fall trends coz as my friend J said we should kit ourselves in Fall fashion for our hill country trip.

“Amp up your summer frocks by using solid or patterned tights (I only have the shiny one in my closet) and you will be ready for Fall.”

(from Burberry Prorsum)

Okay, so I checked my closet this morning…..hmm, summer dress + tights then para medyo authentic, I put on my plaid gray cap…..good thing, it rained! At least I didn’t look funny walking the streets of Male with my outfit! LOL

So, what do you think? Am I ready for fall, Maldives version????

Comments

eDreGiN said…
-You're funny lol! you've become very serious about the outfits after telling you about the fall fashion chuva ek ek! Hahahaha...Anyway, your outfit the other day (yong pink) and last night eh bumata ka neng' sige magpakabata na tayo sa mga outfit...hehehe
Bonangskie said…
ay naku seryoso ako Neng! LOL

hopefully naman, maging mukhang bata at hindi isip-bata!!!! hahaha
Anonymous said…
Now that's "wicked as" trendy! Sri Lankans think Uda-rata (their up-country) is in Antarctica. They wrap up like Eskimos in the sweltering heat.
Bonangskie said…
Thanks Chris for the "wicked as" comment re my fashion sense...hehehe.... getting loco here in Male so we thought of getting into "Fall" mode...

U r so used to NZ weather...but us here, we do bundle up even if its only rain!!! hehehe
Josiet said…
Ready as ever! Hehehe. That's a nice get up. Chic but laid back :))
Bonangskie said…
Thanks mudra pero di ko pa rin kaya ang Olsen twins...hahaha... Sienna Miller na lang siguro ako! LOL
Anonymous said…
ahahahahahaha.... feel ko pa rin ang aking all time high na mga shocking fashion trends... pumasok pala ako sa Marriott SG to help on their display problem chu chu, well, of course naka see through lang naman ako hahahahaha akala cguro ng mga black ties ay bakit napunta ang taga-Geylang ditits hahahaha.... gudlek!!!!
Anonymous said…
leggings n tights shopping ako this weekend... ilabas ko na naman ang aking girlie dresses... hehehhehe kasi i've been wearing skinnies for a month now.... nakalimutan ko na ang aking mini dresses!!!!

Popular Posts