Bali : The Party Capital

It’s party time!!!


What can I say? It was a pure electrifying, crazy, and an exhilarating nightlife experience! The party vibe in Bali is definitely a plus TEN!!! The place redeems itself at night --- well, for me that is.
It was a Saturday, so the weekend crowd from nearby Singapore and Malaysia and even locals from other states were there. It was a totally jam-packed crowd. Skin to skin, as they say…lol

For the next couple of nights, we kept on going to that strip in Legian where disco music is blaring out from all the clubs until 4am (or maybe 6am???). Well, the latest we lasted there was until 3.30am….so what do we know, eh?
Entrance fee is generally 50,000 rupiah for the roped off area although if you want to party without paying a fee you can still have a good time in the lobby area, all the clubs normally has an outer area where bands are playing as well. But it is the paid disco area that is really awesome!

One thing though, I don’t know whether it’s plain naiveté from my part…..but was it a stash of something I saw someone pay for in the street? Gosh, I think I’m just too old for this now…..hahaha….smoking a joint to a party is something that my prudish self cannot even imagine…..or is it my “antique” self talking?

Comments

Popular Posts