KL Meet-up

Been really looking forward for months….I was really excited to meet up with my childhood buddies --- my Pasay “banig” mates --- Pedz, who will be coming from UAE and Josiet, who is currently residing in KL.

It’s been quite some time since we’ve been together like this, ummm….i think about 5-6 years now???

For Langga Pedz, its only 5 months since I last saw him (since we had a bonding trip last December in Sri Lanka) but for Josiet its more than a year already since I last saw her and her family, especially EJ who has grown up quite fast!!! He can even sing lots of songs now! Lol

I was crazy about buying a camera coz my old cam died on me the minute it reached the shores of Olhuveli Island…… as in, it died a noble and quiet death….so, first on my itinerary is a trip to Low Yat Plaza --- the electronics hub in KL. I am not really a techie person, so after checking everything within my budget range I settled for a more low-key Samsung camera which is just a plain “point & shoot” type. I cannot handle a complicated Canon or Nikon unit --- diosme! Baka puro tabingi lahat ng mukha doon!

We had another celebration in mind actually…..14th May is the “visperas” of our town fiesta, so the main thing in our itinerary is to look for food --- as in, Food & Fun! We keep on reminiscing how the fiestas were back then.

(this is only lunch!)

(dinner time)

(we again went for a buffet lunch @ Saisaki the following day!)

Josiet was our host for our entire KL stay. Thank you Neng for giving us a very welcoming and busog to the max “visperas” and “fiesta” treat during our visit.

And of course, since Josiet lives right smack in Berjaya Times Square and the Bukit Bintang/Jalan Imbi shopping disctrict --- its also Shopping Time!!!

Comments

Josiet said…
Neng, ganda ng header mo!!! Hehehehe

Grabe gajud nat na kaon kay nag gain ako nan weight. Hahaha! Back to exercises again. Pano nalang!! Hahaha.

It was good seeing you guys again. Pero parang bitin?
Bonangskie said…
Thanks mader! Little did I know na maganda pala tingnan ang aking 10RM na damit pag nasa picture na! hahaha

Yeah, its definitely bitin...adto rakan ta sa Madrid maghuman! hehehe I hope I can really go sa Pasko dakan tiwas-tiwas na rampa gajud...an motugbok gjud rakan! lol

Popular Posts