I'm in LOVE!!!!!!!!

This guy is just absolutely amazing!!! Since the Olympics began, first thing I do when I open my pc is to check what is the latest about Michael Phelps, the American swimmer who by now has already made history as the most “winningest” Olympian ever with 14 gold medals and an astounding 8 golds in 8 events. Its really herculean what he did there. He was born June 30th 1985, that makes him an Ox (same as my mom!). Let us know him better, according to his astrology chart he has:
Characteristics:
Integrity
Strength of Purpose
Stability
Innovation
Diligence
Eloquence

Vices:
Stubbornness
Bigotry
Plodding
Standoffishness
Bias
Vindictiveness

Blessed with good looks (yeah I know, he is still a fetus!!!), tall (he is 6’3”), and loves his family (watch all the videos taken at the Olympics!), so humble and modest, always goofs around and is considered a regular guy --- What else can a woman ask for? Hahay buhay……
Here are some of his career highlights:

2008 Beijing Olympics 8 golds 23 yrs old
2004 Athens Olympics 6 golds + 2 bronzes 19 yrs old
2000 Sydney Olympics fifth place 15 yrs old

At the age of barely 16 yrs old, he first set a world record in 200-m butterfly event, the youngest ever to do that! Hmm, what was I doing when I was 15? My highlight of the day that time was how many Mills & Boons novels I can hide away from my father’s prying eyes….

Oh, and by the way, he is studying at the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor….intelligent too…

You can check some really cutesy pics of Michael in this site… http://www.jamd.com/Michael-Phelps

Comments

Anonymous said…
hahahahaha.. i love mills and boons although i haven't read their books for years now..

Popular Posts