I've been Tagged!!!!!!!

Six Quirky Things about Me
-
I am so lazy when it comes to posting tags from friends. Usually I have to be reminded that I have been tagged and I need to be reminded again and again to post my reply as well. I will have to thank Josiet for ensuring that I’m part of the Tagging world…. and to J-Blogged for the constant reminders.
-
The Rules:
-
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Mention the rules
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself
4) Tag six other bloggers by linking to them
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment to let them know that they’ve been tagged
-
My Quirks:
-
1) I am a time-fanatic. I freak out if someone is not on time. I become unreasonable, blast at the person nonstop and be generally a pain in the ass if you are late! Yeah, I’m a nutso about this… I used to always be 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled meeting time, so can you imagine if you are late by 15 minutes? --- I would have been waiting for half an hour already!!!
-
2) Although I’m from the province (or maybe that’s the reason?? Hmmm…), I desperately hate Fresh Buko Juice (young coconut juice). I don’t care if it is “good for my health”, I don’t like the taste!
-
3) I love Baboy….yes, as in Oink..oink…the best meat there is! You can cook it in different recipes and I would devour it especially if its Humba, Sizzling Sisig, Adobo, Sinugba, etc… and I always look for the fatty portion!!!
-
4) I make lists. As in tons of them, every day, for anything I can think of. I’d write down an itinerary for a trip I am planning 2 or 3 years from now….or menu list for a party in a month’s time…..list of “things to do for next week”….or a breakdown of what should be my expenses next month….etc…
-
5) When I am angry, especially if I am fighting with someone I always become “unintelligible”. Every single word coming out from my mouth will be in Websterian English (as in, you need a Webster dictionary to understand what I am saying!!! Hehehe) …..all my friends call it my “Miriam Santiago-moment”.
-
6) Whenever I travel, I always go for cheap transportation and ultra cheapangga accommodation but then I use up all my savings just to pay for the ultra expensive restaurants that I go to (where most often than not, I am too shy to have my photos taken coz the other patrons might think I’m too cheap! Hehehehe)
-

I would like to pass this tag to
-
1) Elay
2) Carlots blog

Comments

eDreGiN said…
Thanks for doing this girl, you really are a part of us now! hehehe...

Popular Posts