Welcome to Maldives, Ambassador!!!

The phone rang…7:28am….it was Kuya Boy calling to remind me that the transfer of Ambassador Rabago will be leaving from Kurumba at 7.30am (good thing, it first went to the Airport to drop off a guest….it gave me a few more minutes!!!) and we should be at Nalahiya Hotel for the breakfast meeting. God! My body was still screaming from the lethargic 12-hour marathon sleep last night….can you imagine, I slept at around 7.15pm last night and woke up only when Kuya Boy called at 7.28am!!! I definitely love my bed that much! Actually, I was so tired from too much dancing at the Pinoy party the other night (I don't have the pics yet that's why I can't post the blog yet) and when I say I danced, I really dance NONSTOP!!! (kasalanan ko ba if I love dancing!!! Nyehehehe) and to top it all off, we had to sleep in the sand afterwards!!!

Okay, hopped on a taxi and on my way to the hotel at around 8:04am….Jerson (who is a perennial latecomer), was supposed to be there earlier than me coz he lives near the venue, was also LATE as in arrived later than me!!! Of course, I had to scamper to the farthest chair possible kasi its terribly embarrassing to be more late than the VIP guests!!!
Our new Ambassador at the Dhaka embassy is Hon. Zenaida Tacorda-Rabago, she came together with Consul General Alex La Madrid and Attaché Max Ortiz for the formal presentation of credentials to President Gayoom.

Ma’am Rabago, salamat po sa pagbisita ninyo sa amin dito sa Maldives!!!

Comments

Popular Posts