Battle of the Airlines

I can’t wait for the day when I'll finally board the plane home for my vacation --- its final, I’m going on the 31st of August. I am too excited that I can’t wait for the usual 1 month notice period. As in 2 months to go pa lang, nagpa-approve na ako ng leave form ko!

As I will be going directly to Cebu, I have booked with both MH and SQ. of course, hands down mas maganda ang service ng SQ but I am also thinking of going via KL kasi gusto ko dumaan kina Josiet to see EJ kahit man lang for an overnight lang, and well, there is the issue of the Canon Powershot S3 IS….hehehe

Singapore Airlines

Aside from the outstanding guest service and the delicious menu, I also want to update my Krisflyer mileage credit. How I wish I can fly like this....

But I can only afford this.....
Malaysian Airlines

Flown via MH before already but the service is not really amazing. Though the rates are definitely cheaper than SQ..

Oh eto, collection ko ng FF cards…..

If in the Philippines, I have my Mabuhay Miles…. I got 2 luggage tags from Skywards (Emirates Airlines) after my recent trip to Bangkok. Consolation enough for the very long trip coz I went via Male-Colombo-Bangkok, a 4.5hrs trip which became 6.5hrs with a 3hrs transit bonus --- all for the sake of getting airmiles! Yan ang mga trying hard talaga!!!

Comments

Josiet said…
Naku, MH's service is blah. Cannot compare with SQ. But if you're dropping here, no choice :)

Excited na rin ako umuwi even for just a few days..hehe
eDreGiN said…
-Bad service at MH! bad, bad bad!
SQ is far way better...

Sure you'll have a freat time sa bakasyon mo...
Bonangskie said…
Neng magvia SQ na lang ako....i'll go there on my way back para wala akong dalang gamit...miz ko na poging EJ!!! Kita ko pics nya from Ate Tess..

Gands, naalala ko yung nangyari sa bag mo kaya di na lang talaga ako tuloy ng MH...
Josiet said…
Mader check this out:

http://www.josiet.com/2008/07/up-is-100-years-old.html

I had fun answering! ehehe

Popular Posts