Wanted: New Digital Camera

Ever since my camera nightmare in Luang Prabang.... I promised myself that before I travel again I will definitely junk my old Sony Cybershot and get a new one --- although, the not so expensive unit...

I passed by the Canon shop in Majeedhee Magu a few weeks back and fell in love with this... and ever since, I've been dreaming of this camera forever.....


I'm hoping for a miracle..... sana bigla na lang may darating na gift box wrapped in a nice paper, tied with ribbons, and after rummaging through the tissues covering it.....waiting inside is a.... brand new Canon Powershot S5 IS.....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ganda ng picture mo sa Male.. Sana, may budget airlines from pinas to male since filipinos can go there without a visa for 30 days para makapunta din ako.. weeee.. goodluck with your digicam..
Josiet said…
Nice header!! Ang blooming mo neng!:)

Malay mo may isang afam dyan na magbibigay sayo!:)
Bonangskie said…
Hay naku, kung may budget fares talaga baka every month umuwi ang mga tao dito!! Hehehe....the roundtrip fare dito is mas mahal pa sa US...Cebu-Maldives is around U$1,100 return...

I'll buy the digicam in KL coz its cheaper there...all techie gadgets are generally cheaper to buy in KL pero I can't wait for my trip in Sept parang feel ko ng bumili agad..
Bonangskie said…
Wish ko lang neng!!! Hahahaha....

Sabi ko nga ke Kuya Jun i-print na lang nya ang picture ko at ipaskil sa mga rooms nya at baka me maka-discover sa akin na papa-licious!! Desperate ba???

Popular Posts