Salamat, Ate Tess!!!

In keeping with my moda in life not to go to the bar often and to generally have a nice, healthy lifestyle, I decided to beggar myself to all my friends --- for discounted resort stays. But some people go more than that...nilibre na ako!!

The beautylicious Ate Tess
How to describe my "Ate"....she is a flawless, morena beauty na grabe ang pagka-kikay to the max. She hounds me to pluck my eyebrows, apply lipstick, and even, to comb my hair!!! Ganyan sya ka concerned about my appearance especially if we are going out. She’s also very galante (obvious ba??).

A Magical Weekend at Kandooma-Maldives

26th – 28th June 2008. I have already googled the resort so I'll have an idea of what to expect, you see, I'm always going to our company resorts (coz its free, obviously!) and I rarely go to other places --- I resolve to now on visit other resorts nearby Male, for a change of scenery! The place is great, as if you are transplanted in the beaches of Malibu.... It’s the first time also for me to go with friends to a resort, a novelty that I realized I want to do again. In between coffee breaks at the old Shell Beans, me, Kuya Boy, and Kuya Boyet will often talk about going to a resort and when we sounded this off with Ate Tess, she immediately said “sama ako gyud ha”. This time around the group is bigger (ang galante kasi ni Ate Tess eh!) as it included Mus, Ate Marivic and Melissa --- the 3 Ms.
You are probably wondering where Janeth Ganda is????? The booking is originally in her name (Neng, hindi ko binago so when you go back there meron ka nang Loyalty Discount!!) but she will arrive late that night only from Phils.

The rooms were awesome! Ang ganda ng color scheme --- I felt so chica that night coz my outfit and my borloloys matched with the color motif!!!
We literally had a feast! Naghanda ang mga Noyps working in Kandooma. The food was great! Tapos me videoke pa --- mawawala ba yan! All our meals were taken at the Kandooma CafĂ©, with the awesome view of the sea and the infinity pool. Humabol si Kuya Carlito……kapitbahay lang kasi…he is working in another sister property, the ultra exclusive, Cocoa Island.
On the second day, only the 3 of us plus Ate Tess were left. We spent the night gazing at the stars at the Sundeck Lounge @ The Kitchen. It was so tranquil and peaceful. M ordered a shisha and proceeded to teach Kuya Boy how to use it….hehehe…..ano kuya, relaxing ba?

Hours go fast, especially when you are enjoying every minute of it. The following morning its time to say goodbye and thank you for the hospitality to our host, Ate Tess. Salamat Ate!!!

Comments

eDreGiN said…
Sure you had a great even without me...hehehe'

04 more nights and I am off to this island, I hope I'll have a wonderful time like you...kahit ala ek ek, like you' huh' Hahaha!
Bonangskie said…
It was definitely great! Wish ko lang maulit muli -- and not bcoz of the ekek alone ha!

Mag emote din tau Neng sa MKU...magcatamaran sailing tayo!

Popular Posts