The Baby is now a Small Lady.....

I got an email from my cousin in New York a few days back and when she said that “next thing we know, she’ll be a lady!” --- she was referring to my pamangkin, Eiesha.

celebrating Halloween in UK

I browsed through some pictures I have stored in my computer and I’m blown away by how fast she has grown up. Even now, she started asking me already why I call her “Lang-lang” (for Bisaya, Palangga is a common endearment meaning my favorite or my love). I’ll just savor the time I have now where she still accepts whatever I call her, a few years from now she will ask me to refrain from calling her that --- it would be “un-cool”.

She is now reminding me that her birthday is less than a month away --- she will turn 8 this coming August 4th.

She has always been a “fashionista”, I think she was born with a kikay kit attached to her. Don’t let her see you in a mismatched outfit and she will really tell you, “Tita, it doesn’t look nice! Try to wear the red necklace with that dress instead”.

Check out her fashion evolution through the years….



Comments

eDreGiN said…
-Hehehe! kaya nga neng, tayo eh gurangis na talaga!...please upload latest pics of her, kase mas cutie-eh eh sya dahil tabacheng cheng na sya ng konti...:=)
Josiet said…
I miss Eiesha and her perky little voice!

Give her a hug from me :)
Bonangskie said…
Gands, i'll take photos na lang sa bday nya!

Mudra, thank you sa gift for Eiesha....tagtago ko anay kay dakan i'll wrap it for her bday ba.

Popular Posts