UPian ka ba??

To commemorate our centennial year…University of the Philippines.


1. Student number? 95-47631. Last time I was asked about my student no. was when ConGen LaMadrid was here and I answered automatically! As in, nakatatak sya sa aking pagkatao! :)


2. College? I first went to CSSP then after a year moved to NCPAG.


3. Ano ang course mo? (What did you Major in?) Public Administration. I mistakenly thought I can do something worthwhile if I work in the government!

4. Nag-shift ka ba o na-kick out? (Did you shift majors/Courses or were you a kicked out of your College)? I shifted kasi I almost got my first 3.0 (buti naawa binigyan ako ng 2.75) in Spanish 2 and with my previous course I have to complete 15 units of Spanish!


5. Saan ka kumuha ng UPCAT? (Where did you take your entrance examination?) In my high school, I was studying in San Nicolas (St. Paul Univ - Surigao) that time and the testing center for the province was there.

6. Favorite GE subject? (General Education classes) Kasaysayan I & II. What can I say? I'm a history buff!!!


7. Favorite PE? I was into Martial Arts that time so I took Aikido, Wushu, etc...as long as its offered and there are available slots. Feeling ko kasi long-lost sister ako ni Jet Li!!!


8. Saan ka nag-aabang ng hot guys/girls sa UP? (Where did you hang out to check out the hot babes/dudes?) AS Walk

9. Favorite profs? (Favorite Professors?) Dr. Ledivina Carino & Dr. Luzviminda Tancangco. Ma'am Tancangco was later on appointed as a Comelec Commissioner and was even voted for impeachment though she served her 7-year term. Both of them are very kind and generous. I still remembered Ma'am Tancangco treating us in Jollibee after class.

10. Pinaka-ayaw na GE subject (least favorite General Education class)? Nat Sci I, II and Math 1, 11... kaloka talaga! I was a part of a petition against our math professor which went up to the Student Tribunal. Ngeek!!

11. Kumuha ka ba ng Saturday classes? (Did you sign up for Saturday classes?) Nope. Mas gusto kong manood ng sine!

12. Nakapag-field trip ka ba? (Did you join any field trips?) Yep. Lots! As a freshie, we went to Mt. Banahaw (I returned again during my final year with my Rizal 101 classmates) and developed a fear of caves! Ang liit ba naman ng pinasukan namin (the mouth is just under 2 feet and you have to crawl in your hands the whole time!) and they scared us by saying that if sinners went in, there will be an earthquake and you'll be buried alive!

13. Naging CS ka na ba or US sa UP? (Were you ever a College Scholar and or a University Scholar) Ako maging CS or US??? Funny....

14. Ano ang Org/Frat/Soro mo? (What Organization/Fraternity/Sorority were you a member of?) UP CIRCA

15. Dorm, Boarding house, o Bahay? (Did you stay at a dorm, boarding house or did you live at home during college?) All of the above!

16. Kung walang UPCAT test at malaya kang nakapili ng kurso mo sa UP, ano yun? (If you had your way, what was your dream course/major?) Wala. Will still be undecided.

17. Sino ang pinaka-una mong nakilala sa UP?(Who did you first meet at UP?) My blockmates (Block N-1)

18. First play na napanood mo sa UP? (First play you watched in UP) Can't remember the title but it was from Dulaang UP (the first time I saw Romnick Sarmienta, Harlene Bautista, & Rustom Padilla all together in one room, watching the play in the first row).

19. Saan ka madalas mag-lunch? (Where did you usually eat lunch?) CASAA, NCPAG Canteen, Philcoa

20. Masaya ba sa UP? (Was it fun in UP?) Minsan masaya, minsan hindi.

21. Nakasama ka na ba sa rally? (Did you ever get to go to a rally?) Yep. Nakakatuwa! Learned how to protect oneself in case of tear gassing or water hossing (yung fire trucks na puno ng mabahong tubig!)

22. Ilang beses ka bumoto sa Student Council? (How many times did you vote for Student Council elections?) All the time.

23. Pinangarap mo rin bang mag-laude nung freshman ka? (Did you ever aspire to graduate with honors when you were a freshman?) Malayo sa hinagap ko but of course nangarap pa rin ako! hehehe

24. Kung di ka UP, anong school ka? (If you didn’t go to UP, what school would you have gone?)
Don't know....

Comments

Josiet said…
Hehehe..suki ng mcDo Philcoa! Everytime napapadaan ako ng Philcoa, memories of UP comes rushing in :)
Bonangskie said…
Yeah, actually nakaka-miss din ang Peyups! And the life we led nung time na un!

May isaw pa kaya sila ngayon???

Popular Posts