Resort Fashion

The title of this article should have been “fashionista wannabe” or better yet “fashion victim”. I’ve always been a fan of fashion magazines. I totally devour them and look at what the Hollywood It girls are wearing or what is the current fashion trend according to Vogue. Really, the amount of time I spend leafing through these magazines could have been better spent somewhere --- but I cannot think of a better way of passing time, can you???
When you go to a resort, it doesn’t mean that since it is “isolated, private, and small island with a no news, no shoes (ouch!) mentality” that you can just go around wearing your pajamas and totally digress --- of course, one has to be fashionable as well in our “simplicity”, right? Although in my case, I think I have overdone it a little bit. For a 3-day stay I think I brought clothes for at least one week!

Merong pang-Beach

For Lunch & Afternoon Cocktails



For Dinner
That’s why, my bulging F.O.S. bag (thanks to Ate Tess!) is now almost beyond repair --- as in muntik ng maputol sa bigat!!! It’s in the genes…. That’s why look at my niece, Eiesha…..another fashion victim in the making!

Comments

Josiet said…
I swear nag Fashion Show lang ata kayo dyan!! Hahaha!!!
Bonangskie said…
Basta ako neng quebranza!!! Outfit to the max talaga! Pero in fairness, pinagkasya ko yan sa FOS bag di ba ang liit nun??
eDreGiN said…
-hahahaha!

Nice post mudra! I love the pictures....Hehehe...hope to blog something din sa nakaraang rampa natin, hehehe
Bonangskie said…
O sya...i-post mo ang sundress outfits mo! yung mga see-through talaga! :)

Popular Posts